Terms of Service Use & Disclaimer
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using and accessing the Website of the Consumer Action Law Group, you agree to the following Terms of Service Use and Full Disclaimer. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Firm.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACT.
2. General Nature of Legal Commentary; NO LEGAL ADVICE PROVIDED. This website contains legal commentary, and in some instances may generally describe the law concerning various matters. This commentary is general in nature and is provided for informational purposes only, and not as legal advice. The commentary may assume specific facts and circumstances that may not apply in all cases or in your case. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU RELY ON ANY COMMENTARY OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AS LEGAL ADVICE. Before we can provide legal advice, we need to confer with clients and learn about the facts and circumstances of their cases so that we can provide legal advice based on their situation. If you are interested in learning about how the law applies to your matter, please call our office.
3. No Obligation to Update Content. We are not under any obligation to update the content on this website, and changes in the law may have occurred since the commentary was published which may cause it to no longer be accurate.
4. No Attorney-Client Privilege or Attorney-Client Relationship is Created by Your Use of This Website. No attorney-client privilege or attorney-client relationship is created by any use of this website. If we are to serve as your counsel, we will advise you of the same, and we will enter into a written agreement with you. You should not use the contact form on this website to submit any confidential information to us.
5. Past Success is No Guaranty of Future Success. Statements on our website that mention past success should in no way be interpreted as suggesting future success or that we will be successful in obtaining a settlement, verdict, or favorable result for your matter. Every case is unique. Achieving a settlement, verdict or favorable result depends upon many factors, including, but not limited to, the facts and circumstances of each case, the applicable law, the degree of proof that can be demonstrated, and ultimately, in the case of a trial, convincing a judge or jury.
6. Limitation of Liability. We shall not have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of our website. By using this website you agree to the terms of service, and to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims that may be made against us by you or anyone acting on your behalf regarding your use of this website.
11. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the website and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
12. Acknowledgment. ACCESSING THE CONSUMER ACTION LAW GROUP WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.